Wow, what a start into the new year.
I am proud to say that since November 1st I am down 20lb. I managed to loose weight over the toughest part of the year. But with planning it all paid off and I am more determined than ever to keep going.
I also am toying with the idea of becoming NASM certified again as I do miss being a Trainer. I loved being a personal Trainer and helping others to achieve their goals. But first I must loose a little bit more weight and I would like to learn more from my Trainer Gabriel at Holy Fit in Austin.
He is amazing and I love his support and how he is always there for me. I do online training with him. I think he has spidey senses, cause he always knows when I need a pick me up message.
At the beginning of the year people always make resolutions, I am a bit weary about them since I never seem to be able to actually do them, so I made a list of things I would like to accomplish this year.
- Spend more time with my kids and husband
- Loose 80 more lb and fit into my size 10 clothes again
- Run and finish the Texas Ren Fair Mud Run
- I signed up for this, now I just need to train on climbing, running and crawling
- Save enough money to go to the Supernatural Convention in Vancouver in August